Are you devastated by a degree of hearing loss? Do you suffer from Tinnitus on top of it? Coping with a combined Tinnitus hearing loss situation is very difficult to deal with and it is important for you to know what treatments are available that will alleviate the Tinnitus and lessen your stress and pain.
There are many causes of ringing ears but when it is a Tinnitus hearing loss situation, at least the cause is already determined, so you can get on with just finding an appropriate treatment. Normally, in this case, what is happening is that due to the loss of hearing, the brain notices the lack of stimulation. The brain then compensates by creating sound that is experienced as bothersome to the Tinnitus sufferer. The following are some symptoms and remedies for your loss of hearing:
Symptoms of Tinnitus Hearing Loss
The sounds that are experienced by those of us with Tinnitus hearing loss include hissing, ringing, roaring, heart beat pounding and whistling. These sounds are like a constant or intermittent sound in your ears that are not heard by anyone else. Such sounds are extremely bothersome and sometimes prevent us from being able to even get some sleep. The unwanted sounds also create a feeling of anxiety and stress in the individual. This is such a shame and that is why it is so crucial to find the proper remedy or treatment for this situation.
Remedies for Tinnitus Hearing Loss
It is often necessary to begin trying many synapse xt different treatments for your loss of hearing and even combinations of treatments until the situation is abated. Here is a place to start:
- Eat an excellent diet, including fresh fruit, vegetables and lean protein sources
- Get some exercise daily in order to improve circulation
- Keep your ears clean and free of excess ear wax
- Desist from going to loud places such as nightclubs and bars. If you work in such an environment, then you need to “rethink” your place of employment. Your health comes first.
- Take a multivitamin in order to improve your nutritional status.
- Begin an anti-anxiety program, such as meditation, guided imagery or yoga.
- Take Vitamin B-12, either in injection form or capsules
- Take Ginkgo Biloba, under the guidance of a skilled herbal practitioner
- Acupuncture is highly recommended.
- Try a course of the product Lipoflavonoid, which is comprised of many vitamins